Saturday, June 19, 2010

An extension...

(written on 6/1)

So it felt like this weekend never ended. After work today, I was invited to attend a "viewing" party with one of the guys from the sports day on Sunday. He is Australian, and made his debut on WipeOut. He was having everyone from the last two days come over and watch it. I must say watching that show with 20 people is a lot more fun than by yourself; everything was a lot funnier! The group was a good group and I hope that I can continue to hang with them because they have all been really receptive of me, which I appreciate.

So about work. Today was my last day covering the girl's desk as she returns tomorrow from her birthday weekend. I have had a great time at this desk feeling pretty comfortable with the floor and meeting all the people I can. Everyone has also been receptive and open about having me there. There are no personality conflicts with the people I work with here as there may have been in other locations.

This has actually brought up a great point. One of the assistants approached me today saying he wanted to take a few days off for the rest of the week, and needed a temp to fill in...requesting me. :D:D

Of course! So I have another extension. Another 3 day stay on the production floor. Starting tomorrow, I will be working for the EVP of Special Effects, who has earned a strong reputation in the company. I hope it goes well. I am just thankful for my extended stay!

Thanks be to God!


No comments:

Post a Comment