Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Massive Apology!!

Hello Bloggers,

I am so sorry to have been keeping you waiting for me to update you on my journey out West. I cannot believe almost two months have passed since then, and so much has happened. I try to stay on top of it, but then something comes around and makes me procrastinate.

I have no real excuse since I have loads of time on my hands, but I guess I have been lacking the motivation most of all. I promise you a load of updates are coming right now, so you can see where I have been and what I have been doing these last seven weeks. I left you off with a great hope I would be working for the Disney Studios, and I will be picking up from that point. I have written my entries from the week I experienced them.

I apologize for my delay in entries. It is not fair to you loyal readers. If I start slacking again…yell at me! I will try from here on out to make sure I blog once a week either on Fridays or Sunday nights, so keep checking in for posts.

I hope I have not lost many of you, but I will try to stay on top of this from now on. Thank you for your loyalty and dedication. Hope you are all doing well.

Your honest blogger,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment