Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Sorry!

I'm so sorry bloggers and readers! I have promised to keep you all updated with my life as it changes, and yet, I have not written an entry in over a month. I am so disappointed in myself, but not nearly how sorry I am to you. I know this blog only hits maybe 5 people, but still, I felt this is my way to communicate with you, and I have failed to do so.

With that said, I am hereby committing to writing an entry a day, or more, to catch you up on what has happened in my life. A lot has changed within the last month. Things I never saw coming, and things I felt were predictable. I will update you as if I am living through that moment a month ago. I will go through my thoughts in chronological order, but they will just be a month behind. Soon, you will be updated.

So I will start off with the job, then go through Easter, and then to where I am now. Thanks for reading if you do. I am coming back, maybe to that I should be sorry too. Haha. Okay, here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment