Monday, March 1, 2010

Time to be Productive!

It is March First!! It is a start of a new month, but it is also a start of an approaching deadline. I cannot believe that I am leaving for LA in two and a half weeks! eeeeek! I am so excited, but I am also really nervous, but I won't worry about that now; that's a later post.

Since it is the start of March, that means I have 16 days, 16 days to do a lot of things and get ready to go. I love having deadlines set before me because it makes me manage my time a lot better. Throughout the month of February, I have been doing basically nothing around the house. I just don't have a reason to get up early, and I can take my time on working on my projects. But this lackadaisical lifestyle is coming to its end. It is time to be productive!!

I now see that I have a lot to organize and do before the 16th. I am really excited to feel like I have something to work for during the day, no matter how small the task. For example, I have to find a pair of black boots. Not a big deal, but something I need to get done.

I started having a good productive day yesterday by working on about three projects I have yet to finish, including my Found and Lost on Facebook. I'll get to that later.

I have my list of things to do below, so don't judge me, but I am an obsessive list maker. I am now looking forward to getting a new start with my day. My "whatever" days are behind me as of this morning. Finally motivated again, somewhat. Looking to the future and hoping it will all come together. :D

To Do List:
- Finish Blog posts (both blogs, esp this one ( I have a list of what to write))
- Finish Life Goals project
- Finish Pirate Scrapbook
- Finish Movie Tray
- Get Found and Lost started
- wash white blanket
- pack for LA
- Organize car shipment
- Finalize LA (job?) plans
- Go Shopping for deeply needed clothes (boots, professional, make-up, etc...)
- work out every day to get in shape

I think that's it for now in broad details. Let's get started! First I need to get out of my pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a little time to get together before you leave for the other side of the country? Maybe I could meet you out there and help pack or something. :)

    ReplyDelete