Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Back!

Okay, Bloggers, so by now, I am sure you know I usually fall behind a few months in my blog posts, but come back again eventually. Well, this is the time I come back. Sorry for being absent again. A lot has happened in the last three months since I posted, and I cannot wait to catch you up on it all. So let's get started!

I have come to realize that this blog is not necessarily going to be about the job hunting anymore, since I have landed a position finally. I am going to take this as a general discussion blog with topics that come into my head as I experience them. I hope to have a post about once a week, but we will see if that stays. Maybe it will just be as topics come to me.

Over the last three months, I have had many topics on life and relationships enter big discussions with my friends, family, and myself. I am not sure what life has in store for me at this point, but it seems that things are definitely changing whether or not I am ready for them.

Alright, here we go. Thanks for following!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment