Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apologies for the Length

Hello Blog Readers,

I am not sure how many there are of you (I think only two), but I wanted to reach out and apologize. I went through a lot of writing this week to catch you up on everything, and it was a lot. I did not mean to drag my thoughts on and on and for your poor eyes to get blurry while reading the screen. It actually became a bit therapeutic for me to just get everything out, but I had no intentions of harming your physical and mental health in the process.

I wanted to apologize for the length of my last few entries. I treat this blog as a diary of reflective thoughts during this strange moment in my life. I figured, if someone could relate to me, then it would all be worth the effort. Once I get started, I just seem to keep going, not realizing how long I go on. I always try to remain honest, but also general regarding exact details. I am not here to point figures at people, or give specific names; this was meant for my general thoughts.

I will edit the details and personal drama and attempt to appease my liberal arts, journalistic education to make my entries more concise without mundane details. I may have been carried away a bit this week, so I edited a few entries down for my own protection as well as your benefit.

I have no idea why any of you would read all that I write, but thank you for the support. That being said, I do NOT expect you to read all of it. The quantity of stuff is for me to just get out, I would assume you all skim my entries if anything. Either way, I wanted to let you know, now that I am caught up, I will work on keeping my messages concise.

Thank you for your support, and let me know what you think. Hope you are all doing well!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment