Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogging = new diary?

Welcome to blogging!  

Well, I guess this can be thought of as my first, real, current diary.  As a kid, I was never into diaries.  Easily frustrated with the fact my head thought faster than my hand could write, I gave up ever putting my thoughts down on paper.  My first diary has maybe 10 pages filled out from my 6 year-old self; and that includes some poorly attempted drawing.  I was never really one for the written word.  

But with recent events, my state of mind has been changing.  I have realized that I want to capture this time of transition in life forever.  Now just seems appropriate to start because my life seems so simple, yet it's so complicated in thoughts, anxieties and emotions.  Everynight I have the thoughts that go round and round in my head to the point I cannot sleep.  Surely I am not the only one, but I am tired of not doing anything about it.  

So this blog will be the beginning of a new experiement.  Let's see how long it lasts, since all of my previous dairies have really only had about 2 entries per book.  Maybe this time will be different.  I cannot make any promises, but I do promise to try my hardest, and to be as honest as possible.  With those two guidelines being the only regulations I have for this "diary" I guess I am excited to see what I have to offer you fellow strangers.  

To that...hello diary.  hello blog.  Here are the thoughts of my life: dramatic (maybe), random, biased, honest, and... overexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment