Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Week Down...

(written June 10th)

Well, it's been almost a week from home already. Wow how time flies. It feels like yesterday I was in my room. I will be back someday soon.

I wish I had more to report, but this week was really quite uneventful. I was actually pretty bored for most of the week. I hate that feeling. I try to be productive, but not really having a lot to do is maddening at times. Yes, I have tons of small projects to work on, but it seems my motivation to work on those are really small at times anyway.

What did I do this week? Well, I applied to over 40 jobs! That's good. I applied to anything and everything from jobs back east to cable companies in LA, Disney, Nickelodeon, and reality tv companies, etc... Hopefully I will hear from one of those.

I went to the gym a lot... almost everyday. Trying to get back in shape. I really want to get as toned and athletic looking as possible. To be the best version of me.

I went back to work at BJs. Woo Hoo! (jk). In all reality though, it did feel good to make money again, even if it is not the job I want at the moment. I actually took pride in working there for a while.

I also had lunch with a producer connection of mine. It was more pleasure rather than business, but it was nice to go out.

That was my week. Woo Hoo!

OH! I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I am a part of a theater group I started with some BJs friends of mine. Out of the group of 7, I am the only non-actor in it. We meet every Monday night, as we are preparing for our first production on July 8-10th. We finally secured the stage, and thanks to my brother, we have a program underway. The play is about how the meaning of Shakespeare still applies to modern times. I will explain more as the project gets closer, and I will be having a "donation launch" post. Just keep in mind, we are looking for donations to pay for the stage. If you want to donate, please follow this link:

http://www.indiegogo.com/Put-a-roof-over-our-performances-head

More will come.

And finally, one last update. I got rejected from two more jobs today. I came a close second to the both the VH1 talent position and the Nickelodeon position. Those were two that I made to the final interviews with, so now I am out half my job leads. I still stand by my position of rejection the last job because that seemed way too unstable.

I am pretty bummed about losing these chances, but I know I am getting closer. Going home has refreshed my mind, so it really is easy to take these rejections. Something better will be coming. Hopefully....

That's really it. I am still going after what I want whole-heartedly. I just hope a chance will pop up soon. I don't think I can deal with these uneventful weeks much longer.

Anyway, night Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment